Tuesday, July 1

Obscurity

My Tragicomedy of the Surfers' Commons (prettier version here) paper was briefly rescued from obscurity by the Marginal Revolution blog and got linked to and discussed in a few places this week. While I'm grateful to the Deakin Law Review for publishing it, I often regret that it languishes in a forum that is not widely available in the United States where there is more of a market for law and economics. If I'd been smarter, I would have sent it to US environmental law journals (selling the tragedy of the commons angle). Nevertheless, it's good that it's out there somewhere and people read and cite it occasionally. For academic work, that is success I suppose.

And yes, yes I did discover this by narcissistically googling myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home