Monday, February 2

Ok, I promise this won't be a "I went to the shops today and got a great pair of pants" blog. Rather, it is simply a piece of free online real-estate where I can occasionally post the kind of things that at least some of my friends may find interesting or amusing (ok, I admit this is only slightly less inane than a tedious daily blog). Tim inspired me to do this (kiss-chasey.blogspot.com) so blame him.

The name - 'dan music' is a term that some folks here at Yale Law School have for my taste in music (if they knew better they would use pretentious terms such as 'post-rock' and 'alt-country'). Paradigm examples of dan music are labradford and songs:ohia. (Oh god, I'm one post into my blog and I've already used the word 'paradigm' - kill me now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home